Families choose Home and Comfort as we meet the needs of our elderly residents in providing:
- Attractive private or semi-private rooms
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (bathing, grooming, dressing)
- Foot care
- Hair care
- Medication management
- Three nutritious meals per day with snacks
- Furnished rooms available
- 24 hour awake staff
- RN available
- EMS system, hospital within 7 miles
- Light call alert system in each room
- Clean and Comfortable accommodations in quiet residential neighborhood
- Handicap accessibility
- A home style atmosphere with housekeeping, laundry, activities, socialization, cable TV, wi-fi, congregate dining, assistance with making appointments and arranging transportation
- Fees are inclusive of all amenities
Their loved one may bring their cherished small pet, with approval, to live with them.
End of Life
Honoring end of life, Home and Comfort provides end of life care, at times with Hospice Care partners, to all residents. We welcome communication and participation from family members toward creating a comfortable, pain free environment for their loved one.
With our small intimate size, we are able to provide comfortable and safe outdoor areas, garden space for residents to tend flowers and vegetables. The yard is fenced and secure.
As feasible, we like to engage volunteers to entertain us with music, visiting, arts and crafts, and assisting with the flower gardens. There is nothing like good toe tapping music to evoke memories of bygone days.
Activities include but not limited to:
- Outdoor picnics
- Fishing trips
- Church services
Realizing that families enjoy each other’s company, Home and Comfort has an extra kitchen where residents and their families can cook their favorites. We also entertain with BBQs, and family holiday parties.
Serving the Community
Recognizing that short term care may be appropriate by providing respite care, vacation stays, post hospitalization/illness recovery. Contact us, before discharge, for availability of rooms to assure continuity of care.
Understanding that some individuals cannot care for themselves due to memory loss due to Alzheimer’s or dementia, we offer compassionate care in a safe environment. By maintaining dignity, and recognition of memory loss issues, our staff is trained to decrease the feeling of uneasiness that your loved one may feel.